Highlight supply and demand zones based on ZigZag pivot points.
Period = Calculates max/min of high/low of the last Period of bars.
Slope Multiplier = Filter for moves with a slope greater than the multiplier of the average slope.
Range Multiplier = Filter for moves with a range greater than the multiplier of the average range.
RRRatio = Risk reward ratio based on Risk Ticks.
Risk Ticks = Risk size in ticks.
– Body = Zone of the pivot bar body.
– OpenClose = Zone of the pivot bar wick and body, excluding the wicks on the opposite end.
– RangePercent = Zone the size of this percent of the pivot bar range.
– RangeTicks = Zone size in ticks.
– SingleLines = Single line on High or Low of pivot bar.
– Wicks = Zone of the pivot bar wick.
First Touch = If true, the zone breaks on the first touch. If false, the zone breaks when the high and low of the zone is broken.
No Break = True will extend swing lines indefinitely with an option to choose how many lines drawn (most recent) so the chart does not get too convoluted. False will extend until broken.
Enable Alerts on zone touch.