Once the initial balance period is established, if price remains between IBHigh and IBLow then the market is in a balanced state and IBHigh can be used as resistance while the IBLow as support. If price breaks out above the IBHigh then the market is in a Bullish state and IBHigh can be used as support; and if prices break below the IBLow then the market is in a Bearish state and the IBLow can be used as resistance. Range Extension traders generally monitor the Initial Balance area for breakouts.
- Display IBH, IBL, High, Low, Open, Mid.
- Display developing.
- Custom IB start time and end time.
- Custom EOD time which is the time IB lines stop plotting.
- Market Analyzer, Strategy Builder, and SuperDOM ready.
- LifeTime License for 2 computers.
Available for NinjaTrader 8.