– Breakout = Highlight zones where the Calculation is greater than the Range Type.
– Consolidation = Highlight zones where the Calculation is less than the Range Type.
– Engulfing = Highlight bars that engulf prior Period bars.
– FairValueGap = Highlight zones where wicks do not overlap in bars with a range higher than
(Option for Breakout & Consolidation only.)
– UseHighLow = Calculates ATR of bar based on high and low.
– UseOpenClose = Calculates ATR of bar based on open and close.
(Option for Breakout & Consolidation & FairValueGap only.)
– ATR = Uses average range of user defined period and multiplier.
– Ticks = user defined number of ticks.
Period (Engulfing) = Number of bars that the current bar high and low engulfs.
Enable Alerts on zone touch.