Swing pivot points are based on the number of bars to the left and right of the swing point.
Forward Period = Number of bars that have passed since the swing pivot point. After this number of bars have passed, the swing value will be definitely set.
LookBack Period = Number of bars to look back from the swing pivot point.
Zone Type: (Display options)
– SingleLines = Single line on High or Low of pivot bar.
– RangePercent = Zone the size of this percent of the pivot bar range.
– Wicks = Zone of the pivot bar wick.
– Body = Zone of the pivot bar body.
– OpenClose = Zone of the pivot bar wick and body, excluding the wicks on the opposite end.
No Break = True will extend swing lines indefinitely with an option to choose how many lines drawn (most recent) so the chart does not get too convoluted. False will extend until broken.
– OnFirstTouch = Breaks the zone on the first touch.
– FullBreakout = Breaks the zone when high and low of the zone is broken.
Enable Alerts on zone touch.