This is a bundle of everything useful that I have programmed for myself to help my trading. At the end of the day, nothing beats a plain price chart. Price is King. Indicators are not meant to be traded, they are meant to indicate trends and price zones.
Binary Swing &
– Binary Swing plots the highs and lows of pivot prices by setting a forward period and a lookback period.
– Supply Demand plots the highs and lows of pivot prices by setting a slope and range multiplier as well as a risk reward ratio for the supply/demand zones.
– Offers 4 strength settings: None/Standard/Extreme/Supreme, that averages out price data to create a candlestick that filters out market noise.
– Sets the High and Low of the user specified IB Start Time and IB End Time.
– Plots the OHLC of CurrentDay/PriorDay/PriorWeek and option to extended historical plots.
Moving Average Bands + Envelopes &
– EMA, HMA, SMA, TEMA, TMA, VMA, VWMA, WMA options.
– Moving Average Bands contains Primary and Secondary MA with the optional Time Frames – Minute/ Tick/Volume/Range.
– Moving Average Envelopes contains 6 inputs above and below MA of Currency, Percent, Price, Standard Deviations, or Ticks.
– Range Map contains 6 inputs above and below Pivots, Session Open, or a User Defined price of Currency, Percent, Price, Standard Deviations, or Ticks.
– Displays delta per Bar, Session and Cumulative as bars or candles.
– Highlights bars with High Delta and Delta Divergence.
VWAP Envelopes &
– VWAP Envelopes contains optional reset intervals and 6 inputs above and below VWAP of Currency, Percent, Price, Standard Deviations, or Ticks.
– VWAP Levels shows the 1 day, 2 days, 3 days, 5 days, Weekly, and Monthly VWAPs.
– Displays the Profile as Volume, Buys, Sells, Delta, or BuySell.
– Volume Profile displays the Value Area and VPOC.